My nieces have email now

I've gotten a couple messages here and there, and I asked them to write to me more often so I could keep in touch with them. I promised them I would reply to every message they send to me, whether it's on email or in a letter. So, my brother set them up with email accounts.

Here's what I got from one of them today.

Can you guess how many pets have a lot of teeth you need at lest 8 when I come back from school tomorrow I will check my e mail and respond so you know. I have a question when are you coming on Thursday or Wednesday? I'm going to ask you questions and you are going to answer when I come home from school tomorrow I will check my email so then I can make the mistakes right. When I see you I'm going to give you a big huge kiss then I'm gong to tell you what I told you on the email so then I know if you have learned. I also have a question what dose East Africa live on a day sendme back
Love
C

What have I gotten myself into?? :-)
(I love it)

Comments

Kimberly said…
HA! That is cute, but I don't blame you for wondering what you've started. ;-)

So what does East Africa live on a day??
Anonymous said…
Nana' remark:

Punctuation, punctuation, spelling!
Calamity Jen said…
That's hilarious. I've found myself in a similar situation using Facebook chat.

Popular posts from this blog

Hawaii!!

Never a dull moment!

Shall I begin again?