It's winter! (Or, boring ramblings about today)

Jeepers it was cold today. 28 degrees F. Yikes. I spent most of the afternoon changing the closet over from fall to winter. Trying to gain control over the mess in the Princess Room and actually get the summer clothes and slim clothes into the basement this year. Also managed to do a load of laundry. Went to Target, spent $80 and didn't get anything fun. After I put away 18 rolls of paper towels, 12 Charmin Mega-rolls of TP, 3 different cleaners, two big boxes of cat litter and litter box filters (changed the litter boxes too), I felt like all I did was lose $80.
Tonight we went to a really nice dinner at a restaurant called Casablanca in Harvard Square. I think we were the only natural-born US citizens in the place. Very Euro. Great food though. Randy had duck and I had Arctic Char. Yum. After that we went to see the new James Bond flick, Quantum of Solace. Cool. Also got free passes to another movie because the sound kept going out.
Came home and got a sweet email message from my niece C. It was so cool to hear from her on email. Hopefully, both her and K send me more messages. I'd like that (just as much as getting K's Flat Stanley letter in the mail!), 'cause I love to hear from their own mouths or notes what they're up to, and I can write back and keep in better touch!
That's it for tonight. More pearls of wisdom tomorrow, I'm sure.

Comments

Kimberly said…
It was frigid here too. Much, much too early this year.

Glad you had such a productive day though!

Popular posts from this blog

Hawaii!!

Never a dull moment!

Shall I begin again?