Black Friday

We're at my mom's house in the Berkshires for thanksgiving weekend. Had a nice time with the whole family yesterday. Last night Randy and I decided to go to the movies. We went to see Four Christmases, which was funny and cute.
My niece C called the house after she arrived home with her sister and mom to report that people were already in line at Best Buy at 9pm last night, waiting for the doorbuster tickets they would be handing out at 3am. Sure enough, we drove by and there were 10 people in line, some with tents. Wow, now I'm a good bargain hunter, but holy moly that is commitment.
Did any of YOU actually get any good deals between 4am-7am this morning?

Comments

Kimberly said…
There is nothing - NOTHING - that could put my ass outside a Best Buy or Wal-Mart at that ungodly hour of the day. Good Lord, I try to stay out of those places on normal, boring days, but Black Friday? You have to be a special kind of crazy to get involved in that.

Speaking of which, did you hear a worker was trampled at a Wal-Mart on Long Island on Friday morning? And then when the police wanted to close the store to investigate, people kept right on shopping. Unbelievable.

Popular posts from this blog

Hawaii!!

Never a dull moment!

Shall I begin again?