...the rules said 30 posts in 30 days. I missed Nov 1 and Nov 2 and I missed a day in the middle. My penance is to torture you with more inane topics for three more days. So, for the next three days, you will probably see pictures and stuff like that. Just didn't have much to talk about this month I guess.
This weekend though, was about what I am thankful for. Here's a Top 5 list.
1) My family, my excellent friends, and my Sweet One.
2) My meowers, who are sweet and fun and give me something to keep alive and happy.
3) My job, with a fun company that is successful, so hopefully I don't have to worry about it. Its youth, passion for the product, and energy helps keep me young too.
4) Getting to travel as much as I did this year. Peru/Ecuador, great times with my friends in Plum Island MA, and London to celebrate 20 years of friendship with one of the special friends in my life.
5) My online presence, which keeps me in touch and in the know with people near and far-it's easy, and amazing who you find and who finds you after years, and new friends I've made through this blog.
Oh, I forgot my health! Which reminds me, I GOTTA get that treadmill set up again so I can start treating my body better again.
Hope you had a safe and happy holiday weekend. And, if it wasn't a holiday for you, hope you had one anyway!