Who buys clothes at Sears?

Really. Who buys clothes at Sears? Well, I live in the Boston area where thankfully we have lots of shopping options. I popped in there to look for a chain for a pendant 'cause they were having a jewelry sale (hm, who buys jewelry at Sears, come to think of it?) and I wanted an inexpensive chain for an 8-year-old. Well, no luck with the chain, but holy moly, I who can never find a dress (either my boobs pop out or the rest of the dress is too huge, and I'm not even really stacked or anything) saw a cute one on the rack, tried it on and it fit like a glove. No lumps, no bumps, and really flattering, so guess what I did? I bought it in all 3 colors! At $22 each on sale, that's cheaper than a great day at TJ Maxx and Marshalls. Also found this summer's denim skirt and a pair of Levis that fit great too, and a cute stripey shirt for $5.99. I got out of there for $120 with a nice bag full of threads. And I know I don't have to worry about anyone at work wearing the same outfit-it's pretty much all labels in my workplace. :-)
Obviously, I have no pride either, since I'm posting it here.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Gee, another store you "can never find anything at.)
Rice said…
I know what you mean about Sears. When I go there, i wear the fake stache and glasses.

LOVED your pictures from Hawaii. I am so very jealous. Sorry for peaking.I can't help myself.
Anonymous said…
Laryssa

You should be a stand up comedian!
I always loved your sense of humor! Your friend Howard
Kimberly said…
The Land's End stuff there is great!

Popular posts from this blog

Hawaii!!

Never a dull moment!

Rabbit on a treadmill