It's looking like...

...our South American vacation will take us to Peru and Ecuador. I can't wait! This is Randy's pick-he's been wanting to go to South America for years. Now that I'm looking into it, it looks amazing.
We're planning to Macchu Picchu and the Sacred Valley in Peru, spend a few nights at a jungle lodge in the Amazon rainforest, then we'll head to Quito, Equador, tour the old town and the museums, get our pics taken at the Equator, check out volcanos, take a train called the Devil's Nose where you can ride on the roof if you want to, and see a bunch of Spanish colonial stuff, and a lot more!
Did you know that Panama Hats are made in Ecuador? I didn't.

Comments

HAR said…
I hate you. Okay, not really. You will have to share many many pictures with me.
Anonymous said…
Glad to hear it's all falling into place. I'll get the worrying out of the way now so I can smile my warmest wishes for a good time when you leave.
Anonymous said…
well you will have a cool time in Quito will be be cool to swap stories ...just a pain how long it gets to get there from Boston ...far longer than from London to Boston ...and I have a nasty feeling will be heading down there with a hangover my friend ....lol
Dave
Anonymous said…
Thanks for writing this.

Popular posts from this blog

Hawaii!!

Never a dull moment!

Shall I begin again?