I've been meme'd

My cousin Kim at The Gav Menagerie tagged me, so here I go. Oh and check out her blog, she's one of the most entertaining writers (and bloggers) I've read, and it's not just 'cause she's my cousin.

First, the rules:
1. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
2. At the end of the post, the player then tags five people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment letting them know they've been tagged and to ask them to play along and to read your blog.

Five things I was doing 10 years ago
:
1. Living in Natick, MA, with one of my best friends, and working an hour away in Peabody
2. Just getting back from a trip to England
3. Getting promoted at work
4. Meeting up with Kim again I think? Who I knew from work, but she became another best friend this time around. And we all started going to the beach wayyyy to often without sunscreen.
5. Getting ready to turn 30.

Five things on my to-do list today :

1. Planning how much work to do this weekend, because...
2. I have a ton of laundry and planning to do because...
3. I have to pack for Randy's and my trip to Peru and Ecuador for 16 days
4. Fill scrips so I don't get malaria or altitude sickness
5. Make or order dinner.

Five snacks I enjoy
:
1. Salty chips, especially Munchos
2. Popsicles at bedtime
3. Chocolate
4. Cookies-especially the chocolate chip ones that you slice off and bake in the oven
5. Bananas

Five things I would do if I were a billionaire:

1. Quit my job, if it happened suddenly. But I'd still like to have a small part time job that I loved or start a very small specialized business
2. Travel the world. Extensively. And pay for friends and family to join me at certain places along the way.
3. Buy a home in Back Bay and another in Spain on the Med. And a flat in London. And pay off my brother's house, while we're on the topic of houses.
4. Buy that little Mercedes convertible I've always wanted, and a late 60's Mustang convertible, and a good winter vehicle for the few times I'd actually be in New England during the wintertime.
5. Donate to my favorite charities, and sponsor anyone who asked a lot more money than I do now for races and walks and stuff.

Five of my bad habits
:
1. I don't exercise enough.
2. I like to drink wine or vodka tonics on the deck in the evening, all summer long, while I water my plants and grill.
3. I am very critical of my boss at work
4. I shop too much, but I do always look for a good deal!
5. Randy and I play all night on our computers sitting next to each other. He plays poker online while I answer Yahoo Answers questions.

Five places I have lived
:
All of them are below: Check out my post below about where have I been?

Five jobs I've had
:
1. Sold shoes at Thom McCann
2. Cashiered at CVS
3. Sold shoes at Parade of Shoes
4. Sold shoes and managed Lady Foot Locker stores
5. 12 years in at a big running shoe and apparel company

Five bloggers I tag to go next:
I can't do that to them. Except CHRIS. Since he recently tagged me. HAHA!

Comments

Kimberly said…
Aw, you are too kind.

"I like to drink wine or vodka tonics on the deck in the evening, all summer long, while I water my plants and grill." <--I'm sorry, but I'm just not seeing the "bad" in this one. :-)
Chris Curtin said…
Okay Ris, I answered

http://cmcurtin.blogspot.com/2008/04/ive-been-memed.html

I also agree with Kimberly, a few drinks isn't bad. I seem to remember having a few with you over the years!

Chris

Popular posts from this blog

Hawaii!!

Never a dull moment!

Accepting a friendly wager