Hey, the rules said I was supposed to be informed! Oh well, I found out anyway. Fun!
OK, so here are the rules, as posted on my tagger's blog Hit and Run
1. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
2. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
Eight Random Facts About Myself
1. I would rather see the world than have a house.
2. I love doing my hair and makeup every day, even if I'm not gonna see anyone. Except for Sunday, when I often revel in my own funkiness and won't shower until right before I go to bed.
3. I don't want to have children (but am blessed with two wonderful nieces, lucky me!)
4. I am obsessed with getting the best answer on Yahoo Answers.
5. I think Suzy Q's are the best snack food that comes in a plastic wrapper with an expiration date far far off into the future.
6. I think Alex is the sexiest guy on Grey's Anatomy.
7. I have seen almost every episode of "What Not to Wear" but won't give up my big clunky shoes, no matter what Stacy and Clinton say. I'd rather wear bad shoes and have a smile on my face than great-looking shoes and a grimace.
8. I think I am going to become obsessed with watching Victoria Beckham (aka Posh Spice) now that she's in LA with her hot hubby who happens to be the most famous athlete in the world, because she is TRULY ridiculous. Truly.
I don't know 8 other bloggers, so I'm gonna tag the one I do know (OKAY, I break rules!)
I TAG THE FOLLOWING PERSON:
The Gav Menagerie
(And check out Hit and Run, linked above. Fun read, inspirational gal. I always get a kick out of her posts! Even if she does like the Yankees.)